2007 BMW X3 3.0 SD Twin Turbo 5d Diesel Automatic
Here for sale is a well looked after X3, top of the range. Bought from a RAF Engineer in September 2020 and has been used by my wife but she is retiring and wants a smaller vehicle. Great spec, SD with what is said to be BMW's best ever engine,'bullet proof' and good for inter galactic miles, which has been mapped for economy, does 40mpg on a run. Has heated leather electric seats and wheel, air con, cruise, sat nav, elec windows, folding mirrors etc etc.
Has a factory fitted removable tow bar, only used to tow a small trailer to the tip, we don't like loading rubbish inside the car. A couple of small imperfections as per pics but very usable, flexible and economical everyday car.
Benn well looked after with loads of service history and paperwork. Could be interested in a swap, Toyota Yaris, VW Up, Honda Jazz or similar but must be as good as the BMW. Thanks for looking and please ask any questions.
This item is in the category "Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles\Cars\BMW". The seller is "cpc009" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped to United Kingdom.
- Year: 2007
- Mileage: 102500
- Model: X3
- Colour: Silver
- Drive Side: Right-hand drive
- Safety Features: 4-Wheel Drive, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts, Safety Belt Pretensioners, Side Airbags
- In-Car Audio: AM/FM Stereo, CD Multichanger, Navigation System
- Interior/Comfort Options: Electric Windows, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Electric heated seats, Leather Seats, Parking Sensors, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks
- Service History Available: Yes
- Fuel: Diesel
- Metallic Paint: Yes
- Exterior: Alloy Wheels, Tow Bar
- V5 Registration Document: Present
- Vehicle Type: Off-road Vehicle
- Manufacturer: BMW
- Engine Size: 2993
- Transmission: Automatic
- Doors: 5
- Seats: 5
- Body Type: Estate